Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Airanna
Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:07 pm
Let's see....first of all, I assume csatbar is castbar. Quartz and Bongos Castbar, I'd disable the bongos castbar.

Unlocking bongos allows you to shift + right click on a bar to set it to hide. If that isn't working you've got some strange issues going on in your system. /bongos lock, all your bars will have their number on them and look kind of hazy, then just shift+right click the bar you want to hide.

/cdb to bring up the configuration for cooldown buttons, not sure why the setting for it don't transfer properly, seems to be an issue with a lot of ace3 addons.

The warning text is WitchHunt, it tells you what your target is doing, very useful for abilities that don't have cast times and such that you still want to be aware of.

Parrot should work just fine, I've no clue why it wouldn't work on your system. Run Wowmatrix or some such and update everything, maybe a file got messed up in the RAR.

Holy Shield and Divine Shield I had configured not to show up on the buff bar, but instead on classtimer along with seals and such.

The red bar, it seem Underhood re-enable the Threat bar for some reason (stupid ace3 addons), just go to underhood settings and delete the threat bar under modules>bars.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Tenyo
Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Mah Yew-ah!!



I'm looking for a good mod for buff bars. I've seen some goodens in this thread but I've looked and can't seem to find any =(

Any input would be great, and help finding a buff bar mod would be even better. <3!!
_________________
mew...
isya
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 am


ok this is the ui i use
_________________
Cakes
Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:06 am


Ignore the drum spam Razz
Nuke
Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:57 pm
my ui

_Chloe
Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:53 am
Seeing that I'm pretty much the only one to not post my UI here:


Having some fun as shockadin in the SS.
_________________

"I'll stand in the back and wave my hands like this."
Jerey-Darkspear
Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Modified one of the mods shown earlier (think it was the Howitzer one) to be more in line with a paladin. I know Mellows (sp?) was also trying to do something with this one. Took a lot of fiddling on my part since I run 1920x1080, but I finally got it.

If anyone knows how to make the bars in Pitbull have rounded corners, please tell me! I really don't like the blockiness of it all.

Here we have Player, Focus, and Raid Frames shown out of combat. Player is on the left side and Focus is top. The raid frames are just Grid. Since I'm not in combat, damage meters are shown in the left. Thinking about consolidating them with the threat meter frame in the bottom right though.



Notice when I'm in combat, the Recount frame disappears from the left. Also, we can now see the Target and TargetofTarget frames. ElkBuffBars has allowed me to filter key buffs over the Player frame and key debuffs over the Target Frame so I'll never miss a seal falling off of me or a judgement falling off of my opponent again. Also, in this layout, I'm in a party rather than a raid; the party frames and raid frames are interchangeable


_________________
Am I Prot?

Or am I Ret?

6/6 SSC; 4/4 TK; 5/5 MH; 5/9 BT
_Chloe
Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:11 pm
In B4 lawl palatank...
_________________

"I'll stand in the back and wave my hands like this."