Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pitbull (Advanced Aura configing helps?)

QuantumDelta
Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Pitbull (Advanced Aura configing helps?)

I'm looking for how to set up my Aura's on Pitbull exclusively so that they don't display anything other than:
Dispellable debuffs (by me).
Boss encounter debuffs (Bloodboil/Burn/Arcane buffet/etc) so I can maintain complete knowledge of how people are doing.

I intend to have it up a little like grid and then use it like that to completely replace any need for grid (since pitbull is superior anyway).

Debuff highlighting so that the raid frame lights up = win.

However, Debuff showing up over unit frame with potential stacks = ultra win.
_________________
Levantine
Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 pm
I'll go have a tinker around now, I think it's more than doable without hacking at the lua.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
QuantumDelta
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 pm
any luck?
_________________
Levantine
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:16 pm
I'll be honest, I logged in, saw the WSG battle master, and completely forgot about it. I'll do it now since I'm not near the battlemasters, lol.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Levantine
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:22 pm
Pitbull -> Global Settings -> Aura

It's in this menu that you add buffs and debuffs.

I'm thinking you'd add Bloodboil etc into the extra Friend Debuff section.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
QuantumDelta
Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 am
Tinkered with it, it's 'setup' so all I have to do is wait for tonights raid, I'll let you know how it goes.
I had it originally setup a little like this but the debuffs didn't show - only highlighted the raid frame.
_________________
Saffire
Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 am
Any word on this?
_________________
Saffire LvL 70 Hellscream - Guild of Ascension
QuantumDelta
Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Seem to have it working for some debuffs but not others with this Lev suggested the same way I already had it in the end.
It works.
_________________