Skip to content
Maintankadin

Seal Dancing UI Mod

Tradyk
Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:33 am

Seal Dancing UI Mod

I'm trying to find a UI mod similar to rogue's combo UI-mods, but for seals. Specifically Seal of Vengeance, but support for other ones would be nice aswell. Mostly so I can see at a glance what level holy vengeance is on the target, and how long is left on it, to assist in my seal dancing. At the moment, I have to watch the damage coming out from it in my dps spam, for what level its at, and then watch for the smaller hit, for when it re-applies.

Anyone heard of/seen/know where I can get a mod like this?
gethra
Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am
I have not seen a mod that acts the same as that but I would love to see one that does that would be a nice help Smile
_________________
Daiden
Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:02 am
Wouldn't DoT timer give you this?

I don't use it personally, but since the SoV is applying a debuff, I'd assume it shows up?
Airanna
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 pm
Classtimer will do this, just add Holy Vengeance as a timer.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Velgarn
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 am
DoTimer does indeed do this - I use it since I also play a lock Laughing and was pleasantly surprised to see my SoV stacks.
_________________