Skip to content
Maintankadin

item rack woes

kensanity
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 am

item rack woes

I play wow on three different computers: a laptop, my desktop, and another desktop at a friend's. I've recently configured item rack on my desktop. What files do I save and transfer to my other computers in order to use the same sets and profiles as my main?
moduspwnens
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:20 am
I don't use ItemRack, but if you go to:

Your WoW Directory>WTF>YourAccount>YourServer>PlayerName

and copy all the files with ItemRack in the name, that should do it.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
fuzzygeek
Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 am
I tend to zip up the /wtf/Account directory and mirror it across all the machines I play on.
_________________
fuzzygeek
Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 am
Default UI is best UI.



:]
_________________
QuantumDelta
Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Yea.
No macros.
1 Bar.
No side bars.
No raid frames.
No threat meters.
No Boss Mods.
No Combat log parsers.
No keybindings.
No UI Scaling.
No buff mods.
No SCT.
No nothin.

-.-
_________________
fuzzygeek
Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:05 pm
Real tankadins plug their ethernet cords into their heads.
_________________