Skip to content
Maintankadin

Recount Help (aka Do I need a different add-on?)

rcy1978
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Recount Help (aka Do I need a different add-on?)

I recently started playing around with Recount, and it's great for tracking incoming damage, avoidance, resists, etc, but I have a question.

When looking at the real-time graph of damage taken and healing taken, is there any way to have Recount tell me the source and amount of individual heals? Or am I stuck sorting through the combat log w/ timestamps to see who healed me and when (especially in relation to the current amount of incoming damage)?

Basically, I'm trying to help my guild master and healing officer answer the ever-present question of: Why did the tank die? Seeing that I was receiving less healing than I should have been is nice, but having an easy way of seeing who (if anyone) is slacking off would be better. =Þ
_________________
Barristan
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:16 pm
You should be able to go to Deaths. Then click on the name of the person you want to check and it should come up with a list showing what damage was taken and what heals were received right before the person died.
_________________