Skip to content
Maintankadin

Need Help making a Macro to Alt-wisdom shift-vengeance

Lightbeard
Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:34 am

Need Help making a Macro to Alt-wisdom shift-vengeance

I need help making not sure if u can do this in 1 macro but

If I hold alt it uses seal of wis

If I hold shift it uses vengeance

If i hold nothing it defualts rightous The one I have right now Has righteousness and vengeance but no wisdom.
_________________


moduspwnens
Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:38 am
/cast [modifier:shift] Seal of Vengeance; [modifier:alt] Seal of Wisdom; Seal of Righteousness

I think that's right. May be commas and not semicolons. I'm sure the poster below me will know.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Lightbeard
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 pm
ty
_________________


Lightbeard
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 pm
ty
_________________


Lightbeard
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 pm
ty
_________________


Levantine
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm
Lightbeard fails once again!
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
fuzzygeek
Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:45 pm
Is there a way to make castsequence work with modifiers?

/castsequence reset=28/alt [modifier:shift] Seal of Wisdom; [modifier:alt] Seal of Light; [nomodifier] Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

fails miserably.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 am
Just tried that myself and it looks like the only part that works is the "nomodifier" one; trying to use the others does nothing. Semi-colons seem to stop castsequence, but it fails even with commas in place.

This works, though:
Makaijin
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:27 am
I want to ask why do people use such long reset timers? The timer restarts not only when the the sequence is successfully run, but also every time you press the macro. With such a long reset timer, if you pressed the button like 15 seconds into the timer by accident, you just shafted yourself as the timer will restart from the beginning.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:45 am
I usually have a seal/judge timer on 30s for practical reasons--if I'm judging all the time it makes no difference because it's resetting every 10 seconds; if I'm not judging (running SoL/W) I need to be able to reseal after 30s, but also to judge if I switch targets or the judgement falls off for some reason. Setting the timer to 30s means I have a Judgement button visible for the full duration of a seal (Since I don't have enough action bar space for a seperate button).
Surely any issues with accidentally resetting the timer (but not the whole macro) could only occur if I hit it while Judgement was on cooldown--which means I'm probably going to hit the button again within the next ten seconds, so an extended timer doesn't matter. On the rare occasion where the macro does stick, I have a reset button (reset=30,shift).
_________________