Skip to content
Maintankadin

Req: A good Pitbull guide

Andox
Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 am

Req: A good Pitbull guide

Yep, is there any good Pitbull guide out somewhere? A videoguide would be very good, since I have a hard time learning this addon =(
_________________
Hoops
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 am
What do you need to know?
Hoops
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 am
What do you need to know?
Levantine
Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 am
But to answer your question, no there are no guides for pitbull as such. It's simply toooooooo huge and in depth to make a guide for and still give it justice. You're better off either finding a layout you like and importing it, or just playing around and learning what the addon can do for yourself.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Levantine
Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 am


Forgive the lowbie alt and half configured UI. My guild is nosey.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Andox
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 am
Ah, thank you very much!
_________________
Guillex
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:37 pm
So, after having gone through high school without doing homework (and getting decent mid-60's to 70's), and going through Cégep without taking a lot of notes, I decided to sit down and take notes from this video.

I think that's going to make a difference. I may even, if I have a free minute or so (read: a LONG time), go through everything on PitBull.

I'll be redoing my unitframes tonight, as the wife has let me know that I'm free to play ce soir.
_________________
Official thread killer