Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which UI is this?

towelliee
Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am

Which UI is this?

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=70151

Watch about 2:40 into this video I think its rogue aspect you see the avatar of the rogue in the character bar and boss avatar all moving n stuff. I think this is awesome which UI is this?
_________________
I Am Rumpole
Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 am
the unit frames is pitbull - theres a script somewhere to set yourself / target frames out like that - rest of it is just usual stuff
_________________
Levantine
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 am
Pitbull with the portrait set to "Centre"
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
towelliee
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:58 am
dunno if i should continue with titan panel or switch that motion avatar looks sweet
_________________
Levantine
Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:02 am
What?

Pitbull is a Unitframe addon. It has nothing at all to do with TitanPanel
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf