Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mounting Macro Help

Sinadil
Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 am

Mounting Macro Help

After reading some posts I thought I should have a dabble in the WoW macros.

So I made a few but I have issues with the two mount+crusader aura macros I have made Embarassed

I have one for my wolf, see below
Sinadil
Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 pm
So can no one help me then? Sad
_________________
Leryt
Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 pm
shouldn't the two mount lines be /use not /cast?
Sinadil
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Re: Mounting Macro Help

Forgot to thank you Invisusira for the code, but i guess this don't work in 3.0 Crying or Very sad somert to do with the aura on a GCD I guess

or am I wrong?

I see bliz changed the names of the mounts slightly! why? Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Kelador
Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Im also trying to figure out my macro change.

Pre 3.0.2, I used:
/use [button:2, flyable, nomounted] Swift Purple Wind Rider
/use [nomounted] Summon Charger
/dismount [mounted]

No longer works now. for the life of me, im not sure why.
_________________
gkwyer
Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:45 am
Change your code to the below and it should work fine for you.

/use [button:2, flyable, nomounted] Swift Purple Wind Rider
/use [nomounted] Charger
/dismount [mounted]

There is no spell Summon Charger anymore and in the "Mount" Tab it is just listed as "Charger"

Listed below is my current mount macro and it is working fine, but I still have not figured a way to auto cast Crusader with 3.0.

#showtooltip
/cast [flyable, nomounted] Swift Red Gryphon
/cast [nomounted] Charger
/dismount [mounted]
_________________
Granitte - 70 - Ret
Liquidant
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 pm
/castsequence [nomounted,flyable,nomodifier:alt] Crusader Aura, Striped Frostsaber
/cast [mounted] Retribution Aura
/dismount [mounted]
/stopmacro [flyable,nomodifier:alt]
/castsequence [nomounted] Crusader Aura, Striped Frostsaber

I have no idea how it works or what any of it means

but

click 1 cast CA click 2 mounts

click 3 dismount cast RA

only problem is if you ride in and judge an mob to dismount you left with CA active not RA

can anyone adjust it to do that
Jaeldech
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 pm
Can't auto-cast crusader aura because it's triggering GCD, and all the mounts share GCD with it. When they change it not to, then you'll be able to. It annoys me to no end.
_________________