Skip to content
Maintankadin

ckknight!

Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 pm

ckknight!

OH HOW YE HAS FAILED ME!

Anyone else have a good unitframes mod that isn't pug fugly and works with 3.0? Pitbull is still out of commission. D:
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm
That's the version I tried before, and it decided to flood me with errors, rendering the game unplayable.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Mortehl
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 pm
Delete the .lua files pertaining to pitbull in /World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/Server/Accountname/SavedVariables and try again.
_________________
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm
I deleted my interface and WTF folders before I installed all the new addons, like I normally do with any major patch.

Step1) Delete WTF and Interface folders
Step2) Open WoW and reconfigure my video and sound settings
Step3) Reinstall new mods
Step4) ???
Step5) Profit!


WHERE ARE MY STEP 4 AND 5?!?
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Mortehl
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 pm
Not sure. It is working for me Sad
_________________
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:27 pm
./sadpanda

I suppose I'll just redownload all my mods and such.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Marklevin
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 am
XPerl works fine for me
KysenMurrin
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am
Is it possible to keep your old layout when installing this verison of Pitbull? I hate having to set Pitbull up from scratch.
_________________
AusDante
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:02 pm
yeah that version of pitbull works for me too
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:45 pm
Pitbull works fine for me. What other addons are you using?
_________________

Levantine
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 pm
Nah, I got Pitbull to work, but Chinchilla is still megafucked.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Jaeldech
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm
Chinchilla relies on Cartographer, and Cartographer isn't working in this post 3.0 world we live in. That was how it was explained to me, anyway.
_________________
Levantine
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm
./cry
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて