Skip to content
Maintankadin

Xloot or otherwise

Ilara
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 am

Xloot or otherwise

Dear god help me, default ui loot frame driving me nuts. xloot isnt updated, anyone got anything similar

xloot allows me to place the roll frame wherever the hell I want (see "out of my god damn way")
_________________
Ilara Horde RETIRED
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 56 / Caelestrasz

A good tank is one that can acknowledge their limitations. A great tank is one that can properly use the tools at hand to overcome them.
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 am
Most bar mods let you move the roll frame, but I dunno if you want one of those.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Ilara
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:11 am
I have bartender 4 at the moment managing that.
doesn't have what I need on it
_________________
Ilara Horde RETIRED
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 56 / Caelestrasz

A good tank is one that can acknowledge their limitations. A great tank is one that can properly use the tools at hand to overcome them.
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 am
I know for a fact that Dominos does. /hmm I thought BT4 had that option as well, must have been mistaken.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Ilara
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 am
How similar to bartender is this dominos? I love what bartender can do with the bars and rep bar etc, but the roll frame in my way is really beginning to piss me off no end.
_________________
Ilara Horde RETIRED
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 56 / Caelestrasz

A good tank is one that can acknowledge their limitations. A great tank is one that can properly use the tools at hand to overcome them.
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:51 am
Well, Dominos is similar to BT3 with a bit more functionality. I haven't really used BT4, but from what I heard about it it was shaping up to be a whole bunch bigger and more in depth.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Ilara
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 am
just read up on bt4 on curse, says
trellian
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:35 am
i'm using xloot.. works fine
_________________
Sytaena