Skip to content
Maintankadin

bongos3

Damiun
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 am

bongos3

anyone have a working copy of this mod? i cant play without it /QQ
_________________
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 am
It's been discontinued. It's successor is Dominos.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Eizen
Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 am
Yes or use Bartender 4 ~ that's what I switched to.
_________________
Andox
Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 am
Imo get Bartender 4, it's superior.
Jobalq
Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:37 am
One of the nice features that Bongos had was the easy keybind configuration.

Now Bartender4 allows you to create your keybinds just by doind a mouse-over the button you want and press a key.

I recomment BT4.
_________________

"Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword".
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:46 pm
If he were to give reasons why he likes BT4 better, then I wouldn't have a problem. Blanket statements like "BT4 is superior" are completely useless.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて