Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spartan UI

Honorshammer
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:04 am

Spartan UI

Does anyone on the board use Spartan UI?

I tried it out this weeked but I ran into some problems.

I like to run around by holding down both mouse buttons, and sterring with the mouse, but that doesn't seem to work under Spartan. I also like to pan around with my camera by holding the right mouse button down. That also seems to not work.

Anyone else had a similar problem with Spartan?
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
Sarkan-ZdC
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:09 am
I did. But the version of 15 Oct or so. Had a LOT of Errors coming when I changed targets and stuff. There is a new version out wit date of today I think.

Looks like the got some of the errors.

But I'm not going to give it another try. It IS nice, but not what I want to have.
Sloath
Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm
I too use SUI.. love it. The only problem I've had with 2.5.1 was Bartender4's buttons not remembering their places. Within the SpartanUI forums there is a fix though, you just need to download a new .lua and replace the old one found the /Global folder.. that seemed to work great.

My first download of the "new" SUI didn't have a Global folder.. make sure you have one.. if not try a different mirror (worldofwar.net is the one I think i used successfully).

Here's a link to the .lua thread: http://www.spartanui.com/forum/index.php?topic=341.0
_________________
Conaan!
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 am
dont use it anymore, its become really unreliable for me, i switched to xperl/bartender to get a nearly identical set up

you can always use !swatter to take care of errors, but i wouldnt be convinced to switch back until it stops putting rows of stars across the bottom of my screen
_________________
dreadone
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:09 pm
tnx ^^
_________________
Rich
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:38 am
That's Carbonite I'm using.

As for what I was talking about in GChat, I was referring to how my old pally weapon/gear got fucked cause it was a spell power weapon (Hammer Of Judgment) and would be better off with a traditional tanking weapon. Also, since the patch my defense dropped drastically. So I'm hoping to get on tanking weapon with defense on it to help that situation....
Flipthebird
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 am
lol i see...I also, just before i read your reply, saw you UI in the 'post your ui" thread and realized that YOU were Renamedagain...

I lol'd.

/facedesk @ myself
_________________
Rich
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am
Apparently his original name "Spunkmunkee", Spunkmonkey, Spunkmunke, and Dsanchez were all deemed inappropriate....

Yet there's like 8 other Spunkmonkey's on the armory page Evil or Very Mad