I'm working on a HoP/HoS macro and I want to make sure if I use a target=targettarget clause that it won't cast it on myself. Is there a conditional for that?
I couldn't find it on wowwiki, but if it does exist I'm sure one of the great minds on this forum will know about it. _________________ If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
I can't answer that for you, but it sounds like your doing what I wanted with that macro. I would caution you however if you ever start using a click to cast/mouseover macros that won't work leaving you still able to HOP yourself. (As an example, shift + middle click casts hop for me - if I see the mob target a healer i can cast hop on the target of target however if im unlucky the mob wil decide to come back to me (consecration tick, sov, etc) and i bop myself.)
I'm still looking for a good solution here. Same problem we have with taunting something and it changes targets and we don't get it. _________________