Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pitbull buffs/debuffs

Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 am

Pitbull buffs/debuffs

Lil bastard returns me an error whenever I mouseover the target frame with a hostile npc targeted (dunno with players) that is debuffed by whatever.
Some error linked to the "unit" element.

I can't get the precise error till like tomorrow, but is there anyone having a similar problem?
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Levantine
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 am
Pitbull's been flooding me with errors. All tied to the Aura module.... So I just turned it off, lol. It's not like I really need it until level 80 anyway.

I'll update it and have a look around when the servers are back up.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 am
Have I told you I love you today, Levie?
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Levantine
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 am
You just did. <3
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:31 am
<3


I might start flooding this place a lil more. I'm sick of broken addons and will end up probably making them myself.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Guillex
Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:21 am
I've been having the same error pop up, on a less frequent basis... You're saying that it's just the aura module?

Hmmmmmmmm...
_________________
Official thread killer

Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:27 am
Pitbull owns. Took me 3 weeks to make it fit the way I wanted it to, but I have no regrets about it.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Levantine
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Turn off the Aura module and the errors stop.

I'm just about to go poke around and find out what the exact error is so I can bug ckknight about it.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Levantine
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm
I do, but it's very healer-centric. I'm not sure you'd be interested in it. :/
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて