Skip to content
Maintankadin

Taunt macro

Legionp
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:48 am

Taunt macro

My taunt macro seemed to have broke in 3.0 when using it on NPC's (Kalec). It worked fine in 2.4, anyone have one that they know is working now? I had to pop open my spell book last night.
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 am
Is it even necessary? Mad I used it a long way into 2.3 and dispensed it in 2.4 and tanked Kalec fine with it. How is it for 3.0? I don't go into sunwell for like a month now
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Thanehand
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:19 am
RD works be either targeting a mob, or a friendly. If its cast on the mob, it will find the friendly the mob is targetting, and cast it, if its targeted on a friendly it'll pick 3 mobs.

Macro is not necassary, and hasn't been since 2.4, as Snake said
_________________
Legionp
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:46 pm
No shit.... don't I feel stupid