I'm gonna bump this slightly because I'm doing a Paladin specific spin on it.
I'm trying to make it work with Crusader Aura.
Very specifically:
The Black War Bear doesn't have a GCD.
Therefore, when it comes to non-flyable zones, I should be able to do: Crusader Aura/Mount 6 (BWB for me).
The macro is long already, so I had another macro call it, that breeds two problems though:
1: Can't seem to get it to dismount me on 'second press'.
2: Can't seem to get it to work unless I basically ignore the flying mount section of it and basically just make it a macro for my war bear.
So to recap in pseudo-code..
[code]Macro1
IF nomounted, nocombat, noflyable then;
/Cast !Crusader Aura
/RunMacro2
ORIF nomounted, nocombat, flyable then;
/RunMacro2
ELSE;
/Cast !Devotion Aura
/Stopcasting
Macro2
IF IsMounted then Dismount and exit macro
ELSE;
/Script if (((GetZoneText()=="Dalaran") and (GetSubZoneText()=="Krasus' Landing")) or (GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") or not IsFlyableArea()) then CallCompanion("MOUNT",6) else CallCompanion("MOUNT",1) end.
So far my actual macros look like this:
Macro1:
/cast [nomounted, nocombat] !Crusader Aura; [mounted] !Devotion Aura;
/stopcasting;
/click BT4Button42
Macro2:
/run if IsMounted() then Dismount() return end
/script if (((GetZoneText()=="Dalaran") and (GetSubZoneText() ~="Krasus' Landing")) or (GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") or not IsFlyableArea()) then CallCompanion("MOUNT",6) else CallCompanion("MOUNT",6) end
Problem is: /run if IsMounted() then Dismount() return end doesn't work, pretty sure I'm misusing it.
As well as that, I can't get it to use as decent logic to cast the auras as the mounts.
Other than that and the dismounting it works :<
I vaguely get the impression I'm trying the impossible but if I can do the CA->BWB with this macro surely I should be able to do the rest?
_________________
While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation,
words will always retain their
power.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
