Skip to content
Maintankadin

102.4 macro?

search66
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 am

102.4 macro?

Is there a 'new' 102.4 macro? After hitting 80 a few days ago, I wanted to see where I stood... With holy shield up; I'm only at like 83...

Not sure where to go... Can you guys either confirm that the old macro is bugged; or I'm in a heap load of trouble.

(armory in siggy)
_________________
Guild Website - Alien Jackhammer
My Armory Light Link
Janduin
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 am
Check out macro forum. Essentially this works:

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combined avoidance. Currently at:",0.8,0.8,1)
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()
+GetParryChance()+5+(GetCombatRatingBonus(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL))*0.04,1,0.5,0)

With the caveat that you actually need to be 1 to 2 percent over 102.4 as this doesn't take into account diminishing returns from miss.
_________________
Majiben
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 am
Banished to the Macro forum.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC