Skip to content
Maintankadin

A mod that shows your incoming avoidance.

roguearthur
Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

A mod that shows your incoming avoidance.

I'm not really sure how to explain this but, is there any tank addon, that shows your overall, or even just fights ratio of you getting hit? On Recount they have one, but I'm not a big fan of keeping that huge window open and it doesn't even seem to be correct.

Like lets say in a fight, I got normal hit 5 times, blocked 10, dodged 5, parried 5. I would like it to actually show that, with either numbers or %s any chance on a mod like this??

Sorry for bad explanation.
Kuripari
Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am
Recount, or Recap.

Don't leave the window open.

/recount show

/recap

make it go away, and bring it up at the end of the instance/raid/quest/zone/<fill in blank>!
_________________
Kuripari Level 70 0/55/6 - Skywall US Horde
vschiano2008
Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 am
recount will show all! very nice addon, way more than just a simple damage meter.

shows nice pie charts too with pretty colors. and the realtime DPS graph is pretty cool to watch (for a dps class)
_________________
HinataDestiny
Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Wow Web Stats aka WWS a very good and accurate breakdown
_________________
Naecroknight of Reverb - 80 - Arygos
roguearthur
Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:10 pm
I dont know, i really feel like recount is wrong, its saying im getting hit like 70% of the time and i have 25% dodge, 16% parry, 25% block, with no buffs not even holyshield, and i also keep up holy shield. whenever its up and what not. I dont know..

oh, i found out, it doesnt show block at all.. gg recount Razz
Sarutankah
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 pm
It only shows fully blocked hits as blocked.
_________________
Ranluka
Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm
Anyone know what happened to Tankadin? That lovely little mod that counted up your avoidance for you and tracked RF? It seams to have disappeared from Curse Sad
_________________

10 points to anyone who can spot the pun.
Kuripari
Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Funny you should ask about Tankadin, our own Chloe, who happens to be the developer of the addon, is also the mod of this forum.

http://www.tankadinaddon.com/
_________________
Kuripari Level 70 0/55/6 - Skywall US Horde
Kuripari
Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm
You know, one solid addon would be great, I keep tankadin running on my screen, and use both recount and recap. I find recap to be a little more useful, but also more prone to showing extraneous junk. I also WWS big fights, and go back and analyze stats from those fights too.

Most of the time it's a quick peek at recount or recap just to see how things are shaking out, and it's generally only on big fights, I go back and WWS to see more detail.
_________________
Kuripari Level 70 0/55/6 - Skywall US Horde