Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Sereen
Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:36 am

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

I dunno if this has been done before, but I want to see what interface's all you guys are using. I know there's the raid ss thread somewhere around here, but meh, this is different.

Everyone post your UI, and list why you like it, what mods you use etc etc.

(I'd post mine, but it's looking very priesty at the moment, I haven't been playing a paladin for a few months Sad )

[Edit] Skrew it, here we go with my current UI, beware, it's very priesty. Missing a whole bunch of buttons that seem to be so common on tankadin UIs.


_________________

Lave
Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:02 am



countless of acemods ^^
_________________
Sereen
Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:05 am
All I can say is thankyou for showing your fubar. I always wanted to know what unitframes showed the eye shot. Now I know it's pitbull. WOO HOO! *runs off to kill ag_UF*
_________________

Sereen
Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:09 am
Lawl @ three out of four post being mine, but I decided to start a tankadin again, Alliance is ghey tho, so I make me a blood elf. ^_^

I also made a brand new ui to go with it, so have a look see.



The eavesdrop dissappears when I'm not in combat, and I have Grid there for raids. The cast bars go in the thin eePanel above the center panel.
_________________

Mortehl
Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:00 am

While killing something(s).


Inactive.
_________________
* Comments in this post are the opinion of the poster and in no way reflect any opinion of CWAL Ops on Mannoroth.


STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALPHA TALENTS FROM OTHER CLASSES
Hollyhell
Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 am
Here is mine, it needs a major re-do. I have it this way though do to switching between holy and prot (for my guild and for arena).

Velaegis
Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:43 am
I've been thinking about getting a different UI lately, because I figured out how to get rid of some buttons (thanks to that macro thread Very Happy) but I have one problem.

What do you guys do when you play on other computers? That's the reason I stick with the Blizzard UI.
_________________
Argus
Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:55 am
Copy your WTF folder onto a USB-pen and paste it into that other computer along with your addons.... Problem solved Razz
_________________
My armory
Daromire
Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:56 am
I copied my UI/mods over to my laptop so I don't have to play on other computers. I go somewhere, I take my laptop =D
stalkerzero
Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:47 pm
This thread motivated me to work on mine a bit. I had been using All Deuce UI but it's far too small and a memory hog (I've hit over 128mb used while running it).

Thanks for the ideas that I will be stealing from what's posted here.

Incoming UI shot in about an hour (hopefully).
_________________
Prepared
Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Here's some shots of my UI.

In town:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Dotsu/WoW/Flolah_UITown.jpg


In raids (I happen to be dead):

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Dotsu/WoW/Flolah_UICombat-dead.jpg


In 5-man instances (funny story behind this, the Paladin disconnected on the pull, and the party and I bounced aggro so I managed to survive with only self-heals. XD):

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Dotsu/WoW/Flolah_UICombat-5man.jpg

I use a metric assload of Ace2 addons, and some extras. I'm too lazy to type up a full list right now, though. :P[/url]
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
stalkerzero
Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm


That's what I came up with. I plan for Omen to go right next to the map when I download it.

All the spells I normally use are just bound in my spellbook - those ones I just kept visible because I almost never use them (or when I do use them they have a long duration - or they're blessings).

I'm not real happy with the unit frames. They'll be a work in progress. But so far I'm loving Chronometer being right next to my unit frame.
_________________