I have oft wished for an add-on like this, as well. Unfortunately it seems to be a niche market. (1) It is rarely useful in raids, as there are always enough tanks and aggro for each raid mob and each tank for raid mob is already strictly monitored.
The times I have wished for this are almost exclusively in 5-mans, but sometimes in 10-mans, when I'm the sole tank. I want to know what all the mobs are, and who they are targetting to insure that I have not lost AoE aggro on a mob somewhere/somehow to a healer or other squishy.
Thus, i'd require both every mob the party/raid is in combat with, and their targets, the latter which will hopefully always be a designated tank(me), and it would provide a warning if the mob switched main aggro target.
Yes, PvE proximo would seem apt. Except that Proximo doesn't show enemy targets, which is a feature I've oft wanted.
_________________
