Skip to content
Maintankadin

Where to find a Macro creation guide?

maurok
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 am

Where to find a Macro creation guide?

Hey guys...
I´m kinda new to WoW (some months to say), I´ve been using some really simple macros, but I´d like to learn more.
I use some macro other people make, but I don´t know exactly what those attibutes like noharm, help, nochanneling, etc... works... so I could create my own macros

where can I learn about it?

Ty =D
Majiben
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 am
I haven't encountered a good one myself. I would to have one also.
_________________
Gamingdevil
Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 am
http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro It only briefly goes into scripting, but it has all the basic commands for making a standard macro.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Majiben
Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 am
Their conditional list and modifier list was exactly the missing information I wanted.
_________________