Skip to content
Maintankadin

Judgement macro no longer working

Kinkstah
Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Judgement macro no longer working

Hi guys, recently the key modifier macro I use for my different judgements has stopped working.

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [nomod] Judgement of Wisdom
/cast [mod:shift] Judgement of Light
/cast [mod:ctrl] Judgement of Justice
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

When I press it normally, it casts Wisdom with no problems. However when I hold down shift or ctrl it will display the icon for Light or Justice on my hotbar but will not actually cast the spell. I use this same macro (with different spell names of course) for my Seals and other abilities and it works fine. Any thoughts?
vertinog
Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Judgement macro no longer working

Lets say you have this macro on the bar and that slot is bound to the number 1. Now lets say you have another slot bound to shift 1. So the macro shows the proper icon (if you were to click on it) but you are actually hitting the action in the slot bound to shift 1.

Did you change your keybindings recently?
Selgar
Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: Judgement macro no longer working

^^ What he said. The only reason that would fail is if you had some other command bound to shift-whateveryouassigned. If the macro is changing the icon then it is working properly and something else is messed up.
Spectrum
Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Re: Judgement macro no longer working

vertinog wrote:Lets say you have this macro on the bar and that slot is bound to the number 1. Now lets say you have another slot bound to shift 1. So the macro shows the proper icon (if you were to click on it) but you are actually hitting the action in the slot bound to shift 1.

Did you change your keybindings recently?


With a macro like that I assumed he was using his mouse.
vertinog
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Re: Judgement macro no longer working

Nah had one just like it on my old pally. Keybindings all the way for me never thought of using the mouse.
Kinkstah
Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 am

Re: Judgement macro no longer working

Thanks guys, that was indeed the issue. I haven't changed my bindings recently so that's pretty odd, oh well.

And no, I don't mouse click. :wink: