Skip to content
Maintankadin

target/mark macro

techxc
Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 pm

target/mark macro

Ok, so i am consistently tank the arena on Thorium for our 10 man (not quite there 25 man) and I target then mark champions to be single targeted down. I have made the /target macro, but i was wondering if there was something i could add to that macro to go ahead and mark them with a star. It is pure chaos in the area especially with the squishiness of our arena team (usually a hunter, mage, and lock DPS, druid/shaman heals) and I think clicking a single macro instead of macro then clicking QM would cut down on some of the chaos.

Thank you for your help,
Xcountry
jere
Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: target/mark macro

Add something like:

Code: Select all
/script SetRaidTarget(”target”, 8);
/p Kill the {skull} (%t) first
techxc
Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: target/mark macro

Thx a lot man! works like a charm :D