Skip to content
Maintankadin

BoM / Trinkets Macro

moduspwnens
Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:49 pm

BoM / Trinkets Macro

I tried to write a macro on my lunch break but I'm having trouble remembering the right terms to use. Basically I ran out of good buttons to use as my cooldowns, so the idea is to bind them to my blessings keys (F1-F4) so that if I'm targeting a friendly target or nothing (self-cast), it'll cast BoM. If I'm targeting a hostile target, it'll use my trinkets.

I couldn't remember the right modifiers, etc. Anyone who knows them better care to help me out?
cordelia
Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: BoM / Trinkets Macro

/use [harm] trinket1
/cast [help] Blessing of Might
moduspwnens
Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Re: BoM / Trinkets Macro

cordelia wrote:/use [harm] trinket1
/cast [help] Blessing of Might


That won't buff myself if I have no target. I think I've figured it out now, though.

/use [harm, combat] Trinket
/stopmacro [harm, combat]
/cast Greater Blessing of Might

That does it. I even added the "combat" conditional in case I'm Ret and targeting a mob before a pull or something, since I'd feasibly only ever use trinkets if I'm in combat.
Culhag
Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am

Re: BoM / Trinkets Macro

Could be condensed in
/use [harm, combat] Trinket ; Greater Blessing of Might

Also in case you don't know, you can macro directly an equipment slot, rather than naming your trinket.
/use 13 for the first trinket
/use 14 for the other