Skip to content
Maintankadin

How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

Soldierxx
Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 pm

How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

I downloaded KG panels and created a panel, i can move it around and stuff but i want to attach recount and omen to the panel. So when i move the panel, it moves recount and omen too. Is this possible and how would i do it?
_Chloe
Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

Set the Parent of the KG Panel to Omen/Recount. When a Parent frame hides, so do its children frames.
Soldierxx
Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

I dont really understand that. I loaded up the config and went to "Parent and Anchor settings". I typed in "Omen" under the "Parent Frame" option and typed in "Omen" under the "Anchor frame option". What would i do next?
_Chloe
Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

More like you need to find the name of the frame. I dont use Omen or Recount anymore so I can't tell you the specifics. There should be someone that can give you those though.
Soldierxx
Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

I typed in "Omen3" and the panel disappeared. I tried changing the opacity of Omen to 0% so that it was invisible but the Panel wasnt under it either. I had a background on the panel so I should be able to see it.
Goodheart
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

Make a macro with:
Code: Select all
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );

Bind it to a key and press it when hovering the mouse over omen or recount.
It should print the exact frame name to your first chatwindow.
Soldierxx
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Re: How do you add Recount and Omen to KG panels?

Thanks i think it sort of works now. I cant figure out how to configure the chat window. I attached it to a panel but the panel auto hides everytime i move my mouse off the chat window. When i put my mouse over the chat window, the panel appears again. It doesnt do this for the other panels. Is there a way to make it so the chat window stay the same color no matter if the mouse is on it or off it?

Is there a way to make it autosize to the frame? At the moment i have to manually change the size of the panel.