Skip to content
Maintankadin

What the hell addons are these?

Rich
Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:27 pm

What the hell addons are these?

Just redid my UI and I have these 3 bars that I can move, but I have no clue what they are to disable them... Any help is greatly appreciated. It's the ones circles in white.

Image

here's a list of the addons I'm using

Image
Vindicated
Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:55 am

Re: What the hell addons are these?

The top one looks like Xorcist
Rich
Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 am

Re: What the hell addons are these?

Vindicated wrote:The top one looks like Xorcist



Not using that though :(
fafhrd
Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 am

Re: What the hell addons are these?

wild guess, target charms?

You could just search in your addons directory for files containing the text "Prominent Targets" - I doubt you'll find more than one mod with that text.
Magnilda
Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 am

Re: What the hell addons are these?

Create a new macro that contains:

Code: Select all
/print GetMouseFocus():GetName()


Hover over the addon you want to find the name of and use the macro. Should help with identifying it.
Rich
Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: What the hell addons are these?

Thanks for all the help :D