Skip to content
Maintankadin

Divine Shield macro

Strom
Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Divine Shield macro

I tried to search for a topic regarding this, but to no avail. The old macro listed on the sticky no longer works correctly to initiate DS then to cancel it. I would guess that Blizz has changed the mcro programing regarding this. Is there another way to get this to work properly?


The short and sweet:

What macro do I use to cast DS then cancel it?
_________________
Guillex
Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:00 pm
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield





2 button press. I believe. I'm pretty sure. I think.
_________________
Official thread killer

Neuron
Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:01 pm
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield

You cancel it before you cast it in the macro. The cancel does nothing if its not there and lets you cast it. If the order of thlines was reversed the macro would not work and stop when trying to cast divine shield a second time in row.

Also have to watch your button smashing the cancel can happen really quickly.
_________________
Inctura
Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:46 pm
is it possible to combine this with the righteous defence macro?
Strom
Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Sweetness! Thanks guys!
_________________
Jobah
Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:43 am
So i havent tried it yet, but wont i lose agro if i do this?
Jobah
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:24 pm
I was reading up on archimonde and this one pally was writing that he uses it as an emergency get out of fear button in case something goes wrong with fearward.... Wouldnt that wipe the raid?
Rum
Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:54 pm
#showtooltip Righteous Defense
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast [target=target,help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense



#showtooltip Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield
/stopcasting
/use [target=player] Heavy Netherweave Bandage


is what im using. But I am a new tankadin.