Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mod to track what you spend gold on etc?

Pizbit
Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:37 am

Mod to track what you spend gold on etc?

oh hai

My searchfu fails, just curious about a mod to track where I spend my millions of gold.
Parishna
Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:13 am
ct has an expense mod that tracks repairs, flights and what not
TranceEmotion
Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 am
there is a fubar mod that does it

MoneyFu
Pizbit
Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 am
TranceEmotion wrote:there is a fubar mod that does it

MoneyFu


I use that to track total gold, it hardly tracks expenses(doesn't say where).
Hell, it even counts money spent/earnt for what you send between toons!
I could somewhat understand that if it only showed that in the per-toon view, but it's nonsense with the combined totals.
Nothing like seeing I'd spent 10k gold in a week and earnt 6k when ever I buy an epic mount. :shock:

ctmod seems meh ish really:(
Pizbit
Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:58 pm
Nexela wrote:AuditorFu (works with or without fubar) has detailed expense/income tracking. If you use its built in auto-repair or manually repair your gear it will even track repair costs in its own category.

Image:
http://wowui.worldofwar.net/uploads/Aud ... 061106.jpg


This I like.
Now whyTF isn't it in WAU? o_O
Tuberon
Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:05 pm
Pizbit wrote:
Nexela wrote:AuditorFu (works with or without fubar) has detailed expense/income tracking. If you use its built in auto-repair or manually repair your gear it will even track repair costs in its own category.

Image:
http://wowui.worldofwar.net/uploads/Aud ... 061106.jpg


This I like.
Now whyTF isn't it in WAU? o_O


Despite the *Fu, it's a standalone, and not managed on wowace.com
Pizbit
Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:31 am
Tuberon wrote:
Pizbit wrote:
Nexela wrote:AuditorFu (works with or without fubar) has detailed expense/income tracking. If you use its built in auto-repair or manually repair your gear it will even track repair costs in its own category.

Image:
http://wowui.worldofwar.net/uploads/Aud ... 061106.jpg


This I like.
Now whyTF isn't it in WAU? o_O


Despite the *Fu, it's a standalone, and not managed on wowace.com


fail -_-
Jazmine
Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Re: Mod to track what you spend gold on etc?

Lol reviving an old thread ~

I'm currently ONLY using Fubar for the MoneyFu because of its detailed gold tracking features such as Money Gained, Spent, Profit during This Session, Today, Yesterday, and This Week. Basically the mod is AWESOME! The Titan Panel counterpart only counts the gold gained during this session and earned per hour (which is kind of useless).

I was wondering if anyone knows any other mod or way to get a mod just like MoneyFu for titan panel? This way I can get rid of fubar.

Thanks :O
Isatia
Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: Mod to track what you spend gold on etc?

Auditor was rewritten a little while ago in broker data format and I don't use Titanpanel but I believe it now supports these broker data plugins now. Try it out

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... ditor.aspx
Jazmine
Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 am

Re: Mod to track what you spend gold on etc?

Ah thanks a bunch. Now I can get rid of Fubar lol. I'm trying to reduce the # of addons and I think i can gain some more fps in ulduar if I take out Fubar completely. 10 fps tanking or healing is not good.