Skip to content
Maintankadin

Replacement for NECB Caster bars?

Garov
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 am

Replacement for NECB Caster bars?

Anyone know of a replacement for NECB that's compatible with 2.4? Or do we have to rely on the fugly Blizz caster bar Sad ?
_________________
Aarek
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:12 am
I believe there is an alpha version up on curse that was working on the PTR.
_________________

lanzlo
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Agreed. The Alpha version is working fine for me now.
Neejo
Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:54 pm
same here Exclamation
_________________
Neejo `Protection Paladin ` Shattered Hand - EU
Waramir
Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:05 am
im still using eCasting Bar myself.

Razz
_________________
Garov
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:48 am
Yeap, new version is working great. Thanks for the info.
_________________
Ardraaken
Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:20 am
Quartz + Incubator.
dunnark
Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:33 am
I was using NCEB for 2 functions, the mob respawn timers and CC timers. I can go out and grab Incubator for respawn timers, but what about CC timers? I am specifically referring to PvE situations where in NCEB I would have a list that would show how much time was left on my raid members' sap/poly/banish/etc. Perfect for knowing when a sap is coming up so I can pick up the target.
_________________