Skip to content
Maintankadin

grim reaper

amadiss
Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:21 pm

grim reaper

The 2.4 version of X-Perl no longer contains Grim reaper. It is supposed to be an independent addon available at wow ace.

However thr new Grim is giving me an error message when loging.

How is that working for you?
Lev
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 pm
For me it does not seem to work at all.
Actually i was wondering why it did not work after updating my X Perl tonight... then i recognized your posting.... i just installed it, but it does nothing at all right now. Is there a command for an options menu somewhere?

Edit: I looked at my addon list on performance fu... it is not listed. oO
_________________

Paladins do it with... Protection!
Lev
Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Ok, after some reinstalling, reinstalling and reinstalling (lol) i finally got to a point, where i got an error when i logged into the game.

Don't remember it right now, but it was caused by a wrong path.

..\Interface\AddOns\GrimReaper\libs\LibSharedMedia-3.0\LibSharedMedia-3.0

Just copied "LibSharedMedia-3.0.lua" to

..\Interface\AddOns\GrimReaper\libs\LibSharedMedia-3.0

now it works just fine.
_________________

Paladins do it with... Protection!
Theios
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 am
Can you post a link? I wasn't able to find it on wowace.com
_________________
Theios
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:39 am
Thanks!
I browsed the addon listings from the main site and didn't see it listed.
_________________
Afraithe
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:19 am
The Ace GrimReaper is pro, love it!
_________________
Dakiros
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:03 am
What does it do? Always had it in X-Perl but I never got really tried to figure out how to use it.
_________________
Shadow
Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 am
I was using Recount for this, but the death counter doesn't work since 2.4. All I get are pets, totems, and druid trees.
Enkal
Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 am
My archud addon breaks grim reaper, anyone else have that problem?
_________________
jere
Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:36 am
I am liking the changes to grim reaper, especially in undocked mode. It still has some bugs to work out, but all in all, I still love this mod.
_________________
Eneroth
Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:26 am
The only thing I can't figure out is how to get Grim Reaper little box to turn off when I don't mouse over a characters name. So I have to turn Grim Reaper on and off, it's a little big annoying but it's doable.
_________________