Skip to content
Maintankadin

Minimap Buttons

I Am Rumpole
Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:29 am

Minimap Buttons

I seen alot of UI with a zillion / several button around the mini map.

Install this tiny addon MBF @ Curse and it will put them all into one nice lil button.

TidyFTW
Brokenone
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:27 pm
hmmmmm...any way to get rid of *all* of them?
_________________
Brokenone
Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:38 pm
i mean, as far as i can tell it compress all of them into a single button. i don't even want that one button. just...nothing.
_________________
Kitria
Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:30 pm
Most add-ons that can be attached to the mini-map have a setting where you can disable the mini-map button. It's tedious, but if you go into each of the add-ons and disable them you can achieve your desired result.
_________________
Shamora
Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:00 pm
For each addon on the minimap you'll have to do like Kitria said and go into their options and hide the button. For the default blizzard buttons I use simpleminimap to remove the ones I don't need.
_________________