Skip to content
Maintankadin

Haven't changed my UI in years...please help!

Crittoris
Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Haven't changed my UI in years...please help!

I realize that I'm probably going to be repeating things that have been asked before, and if I had more experience with this sort of stuff I'd just try using info in other threads...

Can y'all show me where I can get some add-ons that are 2.4 compatible for my Mac? Here are the sorts of things I'd like to get:
1) Auctioneer
2) Some sort of mod that helps with my engineer mote farming, showing me where I've found motes before and helping me design a path
3) Anything to help me tank =P
_________________
Saviorself - 70 priest
Expriest - 70 warrior
Wafflez - 63ish priest
Crittoris - 70 FINALLY!
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Crittoris
Levantine
Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Nah, there's plenty of mods for healers and DPS, but about the only thing you could do as a pally tank is get Tankadin and flash like crazy when RF is off. You actually need to be able to play to be a tank. Wink
_________________