Skip to content
Maintankadin

Teron Gorefiend and Bongos!

Cidx
Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Teron Gorefiend and Bongos!

So my guild is starting Teron Gorefiend and we've actually already attempted him, although I didn't get the debuff to see but I wanted to know for future cases if the Spirit spell will tie down to my main action bars if I use Bongos or will I have to make macros and place them somewhere?

I know this question isn't really "Paladin-like" but I find it hard to play w/o Bongos even tho I'm not tanking Gorefiend, yet.
Airanna
Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 pm
If you use Bongos2, it will give you a pet bar with the spirit spells. If you use Bongos3, they will come up on your action bar 1.
_________________
Invisusira
Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:24 pm
BONGOS!

Every time someone says that I always think it's, like, an addon that lets you play WoW with the donkey kong controller.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Lieris
Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:14 pm
The best thing you can do is make macros for the abilities instead of worrying about where things will appear on the night. People wiping the raid and blaming it on their UI is really dumb, don't let it surprise you.
_________________